Savy Design print shop
Inkster, MI, United States | 313-213-4347 | SavyDesign.Business@gmail.com
1. Where Can I Handle Payment? You may safely and easily pay via Paypal. You can use your Credit/Debit Card, Pay through your Paypal Account or Bank Account. A Paypal Money Request Link will be sent to your email address to handle your invoice directly.
2. What If I Don't Have A Paypal Account? That's not a problem; you can still pay through Paypal without having to sign up for an account. It's a quick, easy and secure way to pay online for services. You can also pay using your mobile device.
3. How Much Of Deposit Is Needed When Placing An Order? For Design Only and Printing Only Projects, the full amount is required before starting. That also includes projects that are under $100 as well. If it's Design/Printing Projects (that is not under $100), a deposit of half the amount is required. If you place a deposit, the rest of the amount is needed before the design is sent to print.
4. How Long Does It Take To Create Design Proofs? Proofs are created within 2-3 Business Days. That does not included weekends or holidays.
5. Do You Have A Store Front I Can Visit? We are a Online Graphic Design & Printing Business. If you would like to setup a face to face meeting, that can be arranged (if you're within distance).
6. How Long Does Printing Take? We have Same Day, Next Day & 3-5 Day Printing Options. We do not print on weekends or holidays.
7. When Do You Open? Our hours are 10a-7p (Eastern Time), Monday-Friday. If it's after hours, we are still accessible to our customers. Please fill out the contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
8. Do You Have Shipping Options? Yes! We ship all items via FedEx Ground. On some of our specials, we have Free Shipping with your order.
9. Where Can I See Samples? We have so many samples that we're not able to display all of them but we have a couple samples on our "Services" page or Like our Facebook page to see a wide variety of design samples.
10. After I Pay What Happens Next? We will send you a detailed invoice to your email address and design questions if you're getting a design with your order.
11. Where Do I Send My Designs? You can send your designs to SavyDesign.Business@gmail.com.
12. What File Format Should I Send My Designs? You can send your file as a jpg, eps, psd, png or pdf format. All designs should be 300dpi Resolution with a 1/8 Bleed. If you need a template to be sure you're meeting the printing requirements, we can prepare a template for you.